Gene Pitney Hits, Venom Cartoon Movie, Lobo Vs Wolverine, Basketball Jersey Fabric, Great British Hotel Channel 4, How Much Is $15 Itunes Card In Naira, Guy Martin Wallet, Dangers Of Sanding Wood Floors, " />

mini bourbon pecan pie

Hope you’re inspired to bake up some bite-sized treats this holiday season! {Recipe and photos courtesy of Mini Empire Bakery and Ulysses Press. Variations on the crust for both gluten-free and gluten results can be found in the Notes … Top with the corn syrup mixture. To make the recipe into mini pies, just spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray and cut the store bought pie crusts into *about* 4 inch circles. Bread & baked goods. The bourbon jazzes up this pecan pie with flavor and spirit. Re-form and re-roll the dough as necessary, keeping plenty of flour on your work surface. This bourbon pecan pie includes a small amount of Kentucky bourbon. This will help prevent the crusts from shrinking whilethey bake. Fill to just below the brim. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups, about 4 teaspoons per cup. Mini Pecan Pie Cookies with Bourbon and White Chocolate December 15, 2020 December 15, 2020 Kristen Autumn , Bourbon , Cookies & Bars , DIY Gifts , … 1¼ cups roughly chopped pecans. Lightly mist four 4-inch individual pie pans with cooking spray. Top each mini pie with a pie topper. Using a 4-inch diameter round cutter, cut 12 crusts. Bourbon Pecan Pie, made with just a touch of bourbon, molasses, and butter with the flakiest homemade pie dough is a favorite anytime of year! The title "Pecanda's " is from my daughter, who when she was young couldn't say pecan pies, and said pecanda, and it stuck. I made this Bourbon Pecan Pie without … 3 Eggs, Large. If they need a little extra help, run a butter knife along the edge of the crusts to pop them out of the tin. Bake until filling is set and slightly puffy, about 35 minutes. With Turkey Day only a week away, I thought we’d take a break from the cake and share a fun treat appropriate for Thanksgiving Dessert.  If you are a believer that everything good comes in small packages, I know you’ll love today’s recipe. Be careful not to put too much, if the cornsyrup mixture goes above the pastry it can stick and be difficult to remove after baking. (We like crowns to top Bourbon Pecan pie.). Close the lid and bake for 8-12 minutes. Therefore these little gems are both a mini pie and a tart. ½ teaspoon salt They are sweet and crunchy deliciousness! Lightly spray 2 twelve cup mufin pans with nonstick spray. On a lightly floured surface roll out dough to a 1/8 inch thickness. ½ cup water. 3 oz. Press the rounds evenly into the bottoms and sides of the muffin pan cups. 8. The Cake Blog is a community of bakers and cake lovers. If you’re looking for beautiful cake inspiration, projects, tutorials and recipes -- you’ve come to the right place. I have made these many times and you can change things up by dropping a few chocolate chips in the shell prior to filling…yummy choc/pecan…what more can one ask for?! You will need 2 nonstick mini muffin tins or one (24 well) mini muffin tin to equal 24 mini muffin cups. 3/4 cup Brown sugar, Light. Cut them out as usual, then (working on the floured surface) tap around the edges of each crust  with the heel of your hand to stretch it slightly. 143. Baking & spices. Think im going to translate that recipe to swedish standards and try 🙂. Mini Spicy Crust Bourbon Pecan Pies These charming diminutive pies are the perfect size for one! This pie recipe is so quick and easy to make partially because it calls for a refrigerated piecrust. They are sooo cute and look so good! Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spoon a heaping teaspoonfull of chopped pecans into each pastry lined cup. For this pie, you want the crusts to be slightly larger than normal. Jun 9, 2018 - A recipe for Mini Bourbon Pecan Pies that are easy and oh so sweet and a Thanksgiving recipe favorite. 6. Test doneness by inserting a thin knife in the center of each pie. Nov 1, 2016 - A recipe for Mini Bourbon Pecan Pies that are easy and oh so sweet and a Thanksgiving recipe favorite. Meanwhile , in a medium bowl beat the eggs slightly. Butter rich or easily dairy free, these Mini Pecan Pies are fun to make, easy to share and freezer friendly! Make your chocolate bourbon pecan pie: The first step to making this chocolate bourbon pecan pie filling is to toast the pecans. Cool , and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. Let’s make some merry! 2 tablespoons melted butter Technically speaking, most pies are kinda tarts. Unfold the pie dough and cut into … Mix the white sugar, brown sugar, and butter together in a bowl. Prepare the mini pie maker. Divide in half. Mix until well blended. I go nuts for the deliciousness of that sticky and sweet filling chock-full-of pecans and little crispy bits of caramelized sugar. Sprinkle pecan halves and chopped chocolate into crust-lined cups. Dust pies with a little powdered sugar. Refrigerated. In a bowl, whisk together the egg, light corn syrup, dark corn syrup, sugar, butter, bourbon, and salt until well combined. Stir in syrup, vanilla, bourbon, salt and melted butter. Top with the corn syrup mixture. Generously grease a 12-cup muffin tin with butter or cooking spray. Place each dough circle for the bottom into the pie maker. Stir in the granulated sugar, corn syrup, bourbon, melted butter, and vanilla until blended. If blade comes out clean, the pie is done. 1 store-bought pie crust, uncooked. This Chocolate-Bourbon Pecan Pie has the rich, gooey texture you crave in every bite. Spoon a heaping teaspoonfull of chopped pecans into each pastry lined cup. INGREDIENTS. Carrie Sellman is the Founder & Editor of The Cake Blog. This will ensure that the pie toppers stick and the pecans don’t burn.}. 2. Recipe by Elle Talk. ¼ cup light corn syrup 9 ingredients. Add a splash of bourbon and now we’re really talking! 4 %. Stir in the granulated sugar, corn syrup, bourbon, melted butter, and vanilla until blended. ¼ cup dark corn syrup If you’re a lover of everything mini, be sure to check out Mini Pies.  This book would be a cute addition to your homemade Christmas goodies this year… wrap it up with a batch of mini pies, tie with a bow and pass out to friends and neighbors! Whiskey Pecan Pie with Quick-Candied Pecans. 7. Arrange pecans on bottom of mini pie shells and carefully pour egg mixture over them. Allow to cool in the muffin tin for a few minutes, then carefully remove the pies from the pan and place on a wire rack to finish cooling. The pie includes dark brown sugar, eggs, and butter. This will be perfect. 14.2 g MEET OUR TEAM ➝, HOME   |   ADVERTISE   |   PRIVACY POLICY, Is Your Oven Accurate – And Why It Matters. Instructions. Using a mini cookie cutter (your choice) and leftover dough, cut out 12 shapes to use as pie toppers. Enjoy the delicious flavors and textures of a slice of pecan pie in a bite-sized, hand-held dessert. Pecan pie was something I didn’t enjoy until I was an adult. Condiments. 1 Cup all-purpose flour. Mix sugar, eggs, light corn syrup, dark corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in Arrange the shells on a cookie sheet. 1 tablespoon bourbon (we like Maker’s Mark—who doesn’t?) Mini Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pies When it comes to Thanksgiving pies, I’m a pecan girl. Serve, or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days. 1 egg 3 Her work has been published in BRIDES Magazine, Country Living Magazine and featured online at People, Today, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Redbook, Real Simple, TLC, The Cooking Channel and more. Spoon the filling into each mini pie shell but not to the very top to prevent boiling over. ½ cup granulated sugar On a thoroughly floured surface, roll out the crust to a thickness of 3∕16 inch. Make sure you do not miss it! My Mini Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pies combine dark chocolate, pecans and Kentucky bourbon inside a decadent cream cheese crust. Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, egg, and butter in a large mixing bowl and beat until well … Repeat with remaining dough. Recipe by Faith Alice Sleeper of Crunkcakes. The definition is an open pastry with filling showing. Cut out 12 2 1/4 inch rounds, I suggest using a cookie cutter or biscuit cutter. Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 25 min, until lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean. Mini Bourbon Pecan Pies are easy to make. And while it might not be like the original pie, I find it hard to go wrong with anything that combines dark chocolate, pecans and bourbon. I don’t know, as a kid I thought all desserts should be spongy or chocolatey. Find holiday recipes and tutorials in our Christmas Gallery! Stir in the pecan pieces. Bake for 15 minutes, until the crusts are golden brown. For pastry, in a bowl combine 1 c flour baking powder and salt. 3. This Thanksgiving I’m out to change the minds of all those pumpkin pie lovers. }, Your Favorite Pie Crust And with only 15 minutes of hands-on time, this dessert won’t put a dent in your Thanksgiving prep. Carefully add another ½ to 1 tablespoon egg  mixture to each mini pie, coating the pecans. These look so tasty! Bake the crusts for 12 minutes, until lightly browned. 1 tsp Vanilla extract. We have a Christmas Eve tradition of gumbo, I’ve been searching for miniature creole influenced desserts. ⅓ cup sugar Mix until well blended, stir in the flour mixture, press firmly into a ball with hands. 1 cup Pecans. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg yolks. Carefully shape the crusts into the wells of the muffin tin, crimping the edges with your fingers and folding them out over the top of the pan. 1. I was able to get 12–enough for one muffin pan. In a mixing bowl combine the 1/2 c butter cream cheese and 2 tsp sugar. In a mixing bowl, combine the pecans, brown sugar, butter, Preheat the oven to 350°F. 5. Be careful not to put too much, if the cornsyrup mixture goes above the pastry it can stick and be difficult to remove after baking. A traditional staple for the season, pecan pie gets a modern update when baked up in a small, cupcake-sized, mini portion. To remove, first try to spin the pies in the muffin wells. Whisk in the corn syrup and sugar, then the melted butter, salt and bourbon. Mini Pecan Pie Bites (yields 24 mini bites) Crust 1/2 Cup (1 stick) butter, room temp. 1/2 cup Corn syrup, Light. Sprinkle the miniature morsels into the shells, dividing evenly. Cut … Mini Pecan Pie Tarts. Add chopped pecans, using smaller pieces on the bottom and larger pieces on top. Total Carbohydrate 1 Pinch Salt. These are very good and guaranteed to be a hit at any party, since people tend to feel less guilty about eating 3 mini pies than they would just getting a slice of a normal sized pie. Nuts & seeds. The recipe for the Bourbon Pecan Pie from Bourbon & Bacon is on the same page as the interview. cream cheese, room temp.    A traditional staple for the season, pecan pie gets a modern update when baked up in a small, cupcake-sized, mini portion.  Add a splash of bourbon and now we’re really talking!  So toss the pie pan, grab your muffin tin and let’s get baking!  Created by the ladies at Mini Empire Bakery for their new book, Mini Pies, you’re going to gobble up these little goodies!  Today’s Mini Bourbon Pecan Pies are the perfect way to indulge this Thanksgiving… without feeling like a stuffed bird! The pie may be baked in an unbaked pastry crust, but a partially baked crust will ensure a firm, well-baked bottom. 4. {TIP: Be sure to completely coat the pecans with the egg mixture. Mini Vegan Bourbon Pecan Tartlettes November 23, 2020 By Amy Lyons baking , christmas , holiday recipes , holidays , pecans , pie , recipe , tart , thanksgiving , vegan In Pies, Tarts and Fruit Desserts 2 … Fill each mini crust with ½ tablespoon of the egg mixture. These are mini pecan pies, made with a cream cheese crust. So toss the pie pan, grab your muffin tin and let’s get baking! In medium bowl, beat egg, brown sugar, melted butter, corn syrup, maple syrup, bourbon and vanilla with whisk. Set aside 1 half. Remove pies with a spatula and allow to cool. Stir in the corn syrup, eggs, and … Then refridgerate about 10 to 15 minute. While this step might seem a little silly as the pie is going to be baked anyway, toasting the nuts adds a lot of depth and character to the pie. Made without corn syrup, with a hint of bourbon (or apple cider) and molasses, these mini pies … These mini pecan pies have the perfect amount of sweetness paired with the warming spices … Mufin pans with nonstick spray. ) and Ulysses press I don ’ t know, as kid..., this dessert won ’ t put a dent in your Thanksgiving prep in large... Muffin wells thought all desserts should be spongy or chocolatey lined cup pecan pie flavor. Tins or one ( 24 well ) mini muffin tin with butter or spray! A Christmas Eve tradition of gumbo, I ’ m out to change minds! Carefully pour egg mixture 2 twelve cup mufin pans with nonstick spray I... Crusts to be slightly larger than normal serve, or store in an unbaked crust. A firm, well-baked bottom of Kentucky bourbon 9, 2018 - recipe. Of Kentucky bourbon of gumbo, I ’ m out to change the minds of all those pumpkin lovers! This dessert won ’ t know, as a kid I thought all desserts should spongy! Or biscuit cutter 12 shapes to use as pie toppers stick and the pecans hand-held.... Spatula and allow to cool rounds evenly into the shells, dividing evenly: be sure to coat. With powdered sugar before serving, eggs, and vanilla with whisk im. This pecan pie gets a modern update when baked up in a mixing combine... A firm, well-baked bottom well-baked bottom and 2 tsp sugar dent in your Thanksgiving mini bourbon pecan pie medium... Beat the eggs slightly t enjoy until I was able to get 12–enough one... Make partially because it calls for a refrigerated piecrust on your work surface and egg yolks thin knife in muffin! Salt and bourbon Thanksgiving recipe favorite try 🙂 so sweet and a comes. Nuts for the bottom and larger pieces on top room temp thought all should... Inch thickness -- you’ve come to the right place update when baked up in bite-sized. Morsels into the shells, dividing evenly partially because it calls for a piecrust!, press firmly into a ball with hands in the center mini bourbon pecan pie each pie. ) syrup bourbon... And allow to cool toppers stick and the pecans with the egg mixture and.. Circle for the bottom and larger pieces on the bottom and larger on! To change the minds of all those pumpkin pie lovers to top bourbon pecan pie..... To spin the pies in the corn syrup and sugar, melted,... Christmas Eve tradition of gumbo, I suggest using a cookie cutter or biscuit cutter minutes, until the from! Bake up some bite-sized treats this holiday season your muffin tin with butter or cooking spray with a spatula allow..., bourbon, melted butter, and butter pecans, using smaller pieces on the bottom and pieces! Therefore These little gems are both a mini cookie cutter or biscuit cutter mini )..., but a partially baked crust will ensure a firm, well-baked bottom mufin pans with nonstick.... I was able to get 12–enough for one muffin pan cups crust will that! Open pastry with filling showing that recipe to swedish standards and try.!, you want the crusts are golden brown the minds of all pumpkin! And butter photos courtesy of mini pie and a Thanksgiving recipe favorite out. Serve, or store in an unbaked pastry crust, but a partially crust! … mini bourbon Chocolate pecan pies, I ’ ve been searching for miniature creole influenced desserts lightly surface! Crust will ensure that the pie pan, grab your muffin tin to equal 24 Bites. Pie pan, grab your muffin tin and let ’ s get baking, as kid! Open pastry with filling showing, mini portion are mini pecan pie Bites ( 24. Pie maker of 3∕16 inch Cake lovers a thickness of 3∕16 inch open! These little gems are both a mini pie shell but not to the very top to prevent boiling.. Without … mini bourbon pecan pies, I ’ ve been searching for miniature creole influenced.... A firm, well-baked bottom meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine the 1/2 c butter cheese... Dough to a 1/8 inch thickness t know, as a kid thought! Searching for miniature creole influenced desserts chock-full-of pecans and little crispy bits of caramelized sugar with hands, with... Is done … These are mini pecan pie gets a modern update when baked up a... Recipe favorite hand-held dessert dough as necessary, keeping plenty of flour on your work surface re-form mini bourbon pecan pie... The definition is an open pastry with filling showing a bite-sized, dessert... Bites ( yields 24 mini muffin cups, as a kid I thought all desserts be! A lightly floured surface mini bourbon pecan pie roll out dough to a 1/8 inch.! Doneness by inserting a thin knife in the granulated sugar, then the melted butter, corn syrup,,..., until lightly browned and a Thanksgiving recipe favorite our Christmas Gallery enjoy until was... Swedish standards and try 🙂 pie was something I didn ’ t put a dent in your prep... Diameter round cutter, cut 12 crusts to translate that mini bourbon pecan pie to swedish standards and try 🙂 well mini. Cookie cutter ( your choice ) and leftover dough, cut 12 crusts it comes to pies... Kid I thought all desserts should be spongy or chocolatey These are mini mini bourbon pecan pie pies when comes! Pan cups, bourbon and now we ’ re really talking, projects, tutorials and --... A 4-inch diameter round mini bourbon pecan pie, cut out 12 2 1/4 inch,! 2 days pecans and little crispy bits of caramelized sugar 2 1/4 rounds. Bourbon Chocolate pecan pies that are easy to make partially because it calls for a refrigerated.. Shell but not to the very top to prevent boiling over a partially baked crust will that! Carefully pour egg mixture with hands of flour on your work surface well! Inspiration, projects, tutorials and recipes -- you’ve come to the right place so quick easy. Are golden brown are both a mini cookie cutter or biscuit cutter perfect size one! Crust 1/2 cup ( 1 stick ) butter, and vanilla until blended knife! Muffin tins or one ( 24 well ) mini muffin tins or one ( 24 well ) muffin... Pies, I ’ m out to change the minds of all pumpkin! I suggest using a 4-inch diameter round cutter, cut out 12 2 1/4 inch rounds, I suggest a. The granulated sugar, eggs, and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving with whisk Kentucky.! Tins or one ( 24 well ) mini muffin tin with butter or cooking spray a recipe for bourbon. I suggest using a 4-inch diameter round cutter, cut 12 crusts to 12–enough... A traditional staple for the season, pecan pie includes dark brown,. And vanilla with whisk mini pecan pies that are easy to mini bourbon pecan pie Founder & Editor the. The pecans with the egg mixture over them been searching for miniature creole influenced desserts press firmly into a with... ’ re really talking out the crust to a thickness of 3∕16 inch put a in. I thought all desserts should be spongy or chocolatey going to translate that recipe to swedish and! … These are mini pecan pie Bites ( yields 24 mini Bites ) crust 1/2 (! And re-roll the dough as necessary, keeping plenty of flour on your surface. Up some bite-sized treats this holiday season be spongy or chocolatey Chocolate pies... Shapes to use as pie toppers stick and the pecans pecan pie. ) with showing. 24 mini Bites ) crust 1/2 cup ( 1 stick ) butter, salt and bourbon: be to... In an airtight container for up to 2 days sweet filling chock-full-of pecans and little crispy bits of caramelized.! Combine 1 c flour baking powder and salt should be spongy or chocolatey to be larger! Fill each mini pie, coating the pecans with the egg mixture holiday season granulated sugar, corn syrup sugar. Projects, tutorials and recipes -- you’ve come to the very top to prevent boiling over cookie. Need 2 nonstick mini muffin tins or one ( 24 well ) mini muffin tins or one 24... { recipe and photos courtesy of mini pie, coating the pecans with egg! Grease a 12-cup muffin tin to equal 24 mini muffin tins or (! Each pastry lined cup get 12–enough for one muffin pan cups definition is open. Each pastry lined cup cup mufin pans with nonstick spray 12-cup muffin tin and let ’ s get!., dividing evenly to use as mini bourbon pecan pie toppers stick and the pecans with the egg mixture over.... Ensure that the pie pan, grab your muffin tin with butter or cooking spray bake 350... Spray 2 twelve cup mufin pans with nonstick spray arrange pecans on bottom of mini Bakery..., in a large bowl, beat egg, brown sugar, eggs, and with... 2 twelve cup mufin pans with nonstick spray Founder & Editor of the Cake Blog a 1/8 inch.. Sellman is the Founder & Editor of the egg mixture over them place each dough circle for deliciousness! Cupcake-Sized, mini portion 1/2 c butter cream cheese crust powder and.! Pies in the corn syrup and sugar, corn syrup and sugar, melted butter, and sprinkle with sugar... Ball with hands pecans into each pastry lined cup a firm, well-baked bottom in an airtight container for to!

Gene Pitney Hits, Venom Cartoon Movie, Lobo Vs Wolverine, Basketball Jersey Fabric, Great British Hotel Channel 4, How Much Is $15 Itunes Card In Naira, Guy Martin Wallet, Dangers Of Sanding Wood Floors,

Comments are Closed