How Old Is Carlisle In Vampire Years, Conifer Root System, Rent To Own Homes In Pacolet, Sc, Winter Melon Tea Recipe, The Blacklist Season 7 Episode 3 Recap, Big Mouth Puppet, Section View Autocad 2018, Novena Live Streaming 2020, Hisar Agriculture University Admission 2020-21, Homemade Cocktail Cherries Frozen, How To Pronounce Maraschino Liqueur, Computer-aided Design Articles, " />

jersey giant lansing

This place is just really great. Overall an 8/10 or 4/5 since I did not get the wholes, only a half, lol! Menu; Subs. features meats sliced to order, bread made from scratch daily and fresh cut toppings to tantalize your taste buds. Enter an address. I had a Ruben made with pastrami. Plus some Detroit radio sports personalities have claimed it's one of the better Subs in the state. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. No info on opening hours +1 517-622-4855. Change locations. Quality has always been outstanding. Back to Restaurant Search. The #6 also was solid performer and salty because the processed meats. Friendly staff. This was my first time to this knockoff NJ “sanqwich” shop which appears to be a cousin to the Jersey Mike’s theme. The Number eight Jersey Giant is really good. Sign in . It was a GREAT choice. This place is just really great.More. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #12 of 28 fast food in Grand Ledge #12 of 527 fast food in Lansing . Sign In. Each location has its own twist. even more interesting. The subs are large and enough to share or take home for later!More. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches at 3019 E Saginaw St in Lansing - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? This was the most tender and flavorful pastrami I've ever eaten. the flavor, but the texture was not as good as say Subway where they slice the meat thicker. Love this place, the subs are always delicious and everything tastes fresh. features meats sliced to order, bread made from scratch daily and fresh cut toppings to tantalize your taste buds. 3034 Lansing Rd. It's been far too long. I like the patriotic twist to the Jolly Road location. Order takeaway and delivery at Jersey Giant Submarines, Lansing with Tripadvisor: See 18 unbiased reviews of Jersey Giant Submarines, ranked #81 on Tripadvisor among 443 restaurants in Lansing. Write a Review Be the first to review Jersey Giant … to feed two people. The tuna sandwich is awesome! 3019 E Saginaw St, Lansing, MI 48912-4709. more. The place is spotlessly clean. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. 12 reviews on. View Hours Mon-Sat: 10:30am – 9pm; Sun: 11am – 8pm; Is this your business? Get your favorite meal delivered straight to your door with Seamless. can agree with that but u have a choice on limited toppings lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and banana peppers that's it. 8 photos. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? The Registered Agent on file for this company is Laucas Slocum and is located at 304 Harvest Ln, Lansing, MI 48917. Menu. The price is reasonable for what you get. All info on Jersey Giant Subs in Lansing - Call to book a table. 5172722300. www.jgsubs.com. This place is one of my top sandwich shops of all time. Office catering, box lunches and party trays available. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. My order was the #2 – The Beasty with ham, roast beef and turkey ($9.19) and the #6 - The Boss with ham, capicola (NJ = gabagool), salami, cheese, prostini and pepperoni ($9.19). Quality has always been outstanding. So, if you believe the half is priced right then the whole is a great value. The menu board is interesting reading however the pricing is...even more interesting. I love these subs, and I am not a huge sub person. Before tasting the #2 as a bite I took a piece of each of the three items. A Lansing icon for over 33 years, Jersey Giant Subs! Always have nice workers here too. Subs were fresh and the meat was cut to order. Closed. The discount you get on a whole is tremendous, so they are luring you for it. If you are interested in other Lansing sandwich shops, you can try BLIMPIE, Wraps & More, or Panera Bread. 0. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Hours 11:00am - 9:00pm; ETA 45 - 60 min. View the menu, current specials & order food online now. The price is reasonable for what you get. Grab a quick and tasty sandwich for lunch or dinner at Jersey Giant Submarines in Lansing. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Order online and track your order live. 43 ratings. Everything sliced fresh. YMMV.More. Jersey Giant is a Sandwich Shop / Deli in Lansing. How to place an order. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. ... Lansing. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 05156H. The meats were all saltier than expected however the roast beef was fresh and rare which is a plus. Jersey Giant Subs. YMMV. … Jersey Giant has been a Lansing fixture since the 1970's. Lansing; Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches; Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches (517) 882-1777. The discount you get on a whole is tremendous, so they are luring you for it. Change locations. Enter an address. Embed review. Jersey Giant Subs is a family-owned fast casual restaurant that serves delicious, fresh New Jersey style subs. Jersey Giant has been on my radar for years traveling the 96 corridor. If you're in the area you have to try this place.More, I like the subs for a change of pace. Search clear. New American. For the price of the subs you definitely get your money's worth . Order online and track your order live. Julie M. Huntley, IL. Britt Slocum and his family invite you to experience the Lansing … Share your thoughts about this business. Jersey Giant Submarine is known for being an outstanding sandwich shop. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Jersey Giant Subs (S Cedar) in Lansing. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $30. And the gentleman that was working was super nice and … ... Lansing. Order delivery online from Jersey Giant Subs in Lansing instantly with Seamless! Find your local Jersey Giant Subs in East Lansing, MI and start your order now. Our subs were made quickly and they were very good! In all my years living in NJ I have never, ever heard of a deli meat called prostini! The chefs at Jersey Giant Submarines know how to prepare tasty, gluten-free and low-fat meals.Shake off the stiff workday duds at Jersey Giant Submarines ? 91 Food was good; 100 Delivery was on time; 91 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated, Lansing: See 20 unbiased reviews of Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #109 of 445 restaurants in Lansing. Through we compete daily in an environment filled with mega-franchises and national chains we continue to thrive. No delivery fee on your first order. Share review. Jersey Devil; Extra Meat; For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Lansing Jersey Giant Subs menu. have. Recommended Reviews. Jersey Giant Subs serves up classic East Coast style sub sandwiches. I love the #11 cheese sub with lettuce tomato onion with all the spices oil/vinegar and banana peppers- oh man wish I had one right now while typing. Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches Inc - 3019 E Saginaw St, Lansing, MI 48912 - Rated 4.7 based on 16 Reviews "Never have had a good experience. Start group order. Ranked #107 of 453 Restaurants in Lansing. The place is spotlessly clean. Their jumbo one might be too big. Jersey Giant Subs No. The place is spotlessly clean. 107 van 443 restaurants in Lansing… Restaurant menu . They did give a lot of product not like Jersey Mike’s which is wafer thin meat and tons of lettuce. The service is fast. Order delivery from Jersey Giant in Lansing. Jersey Giant Subs (S Cedar) $ • American • Sandwich. Address: 2546 E Jolly Rd, Lansing, MI 48910; Cross Streets: Near the intersection of E Jolly Rd and Dunckel Dr/Dunckel Rd; Phone: (517) 394-3590; Hours may change under current circumstances. Several patrons suggested several sandwiches. Overall, it was a good sandwich. What is prostini? Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. Find a Restaurant. Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches Lansing; Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches, Lansing; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches Restaurant on Zomato See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jersey Giant locations in Lansing, MI. Sign in. Are you in the mood for some sandwiches? No delivery fee on your first order. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Find 16 listings related to Jersey Giant in Lansing on YP.com. Get directions. Let Us Help You Account Details Order History Help. The Jersy Devil is enough...to feed two people. The meats are shaved right...there in front of your eyes. Jersey Giant, Restaurants business in Lansing. Find 16 listings related to Jersey Giant in Lansing on YP.com. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jersey Giant locations in Lansing, MI. They move through a line quick and get you out with a solid sandwich at a good price. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Giant Submarine at 6441 S Cedar St A in Lansing - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Hotels near R.E. Restaurant details. Restaurants. The chefs at Jersey Giant Submarines know how to prepare tasty, gluten-free and low-fat meals.Shake off the stiff workday duds at Jersey Giant Submarines ? I've never seen this place before. at 3700 W Saginaw St #2 in Lansing - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The beastie is my favorite but the Boss is really good too. Get directions. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to … Embed review. Delivery & Pickup Options - 3 reviews of Jersey Giant Subs "Nice change from the fast food options when we stopped on our way home from vacation. $ 4. Order food online at Jersey Giant Submarine, Lansing with Tripadvisor: See unbiased reviews of Jersey Giant Submarine, ranked #289 on Tripadvisor among 445 restaurants in Lansing. THURSDAY, Nov. 14 — Jersey Giant has new digs: Lansing’s eastside. This is a Lansing original by way of New Jersey. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated, Lansing: Bekijk 20 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. The #6 also was solid performer and salty because the processed meats. Easily is two meals for just under ten bucks a sub. Jersey Giant Subs is a modern-day anachronism known as a family business; ... that we do not forget the core principles that have led us on our journey since opening that first sub shop in East Lansing so many years ago. Fresh meats and cheeses sliced to order. Jersey Giant; Subs & Sandwiches, American Food, Restaurants; 3700 W Saginaw St Lansing MI, 48917 - 18 ratings. Can't go wrong with the original jersey giant ! 15 Reviews (517) 323-6800 Website. The value was a bit low, in my opinion. 23, Inc. is a Michigan Domestic Profit Corporation filed on June 24, 2013. Amenities. I love subs and this place is at the top of my list! Get quick answers from Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated staff and past visitors. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Lansing, Hotels near R.E. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Giant Submarines Inc at 2546 E Jolly Rd in Lansing - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Sign in. Is it code for prosciutto? Let Us Help You Account Details Order History Help. Cart . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Jersey Giant Subs Delivery in East Lansing, MI. The Jersy Devil … Find food. This place is one of the best in Lansing for subs or sandwiches. 311 N Lansing Rd. The Number eight Jersey Giant is really good. Directions. Aiming to offer locals the biggest, tastiest and most genuine New Jersey style subs on the market, we soon began expanding and opening new locations. Search. So, if you believe the half is priced right then the whole is a great value. 160 friends. That's the Slocum family promise to you. 3700 W Saginaw St Ste 2, Lansing, MI 48917; American, Sandwiches; Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches (517) 882-1777. Order Delivery & Pickup Types: Apps, Sides, Entrees, Desserts, Beverages The tuna is my favorite, with the turkey right behind. Perhaps they've never been the Ventimiglia's The only bright spot was the kind service I received on Sunday October 21st at 1 p.m. The price is reasonable for what you get. Is this your business? Get to Know Us About Us Careers Blog Engineering Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility. Plan your road trip to Jersey Giant in MI with Roadtrippers. Cuisines: Deli. I always, always ate here while in high school. Start your review today. I was looking for something to eat and found Jersey Giant. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Jersey Giant Submarine in 48917 serves beside Lansing, and they include places like Fabulous Acres, Lansing … Directions. 20 Reviews. Search for “food near me” Enter your address to find Jersey Giant Subs near you, browse the menu online, and choose what to eat. Always cut fresh right in front of you. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Giant Subs! Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches 3700 W Saginaw St Lansing MI 48917. Find a location near you. Website. Quality has always been outstanding. My friend had the French dip, which will probably be the next sandwich I'll...have. Customize and … Jersey Giant Subs. Find Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches in Lansing with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Same with the provolone cheese. The bun is huge, and you get a lot of lettuce, but the amount of meat is deceptively small because they slice it so thin. Restaurants. Start your review today. About Jersey Giant Jersey Giant. Order food online at Jersey Giant Submarines, Lansing with Tripadvisor: See 18 unbiased reviews of Jersey Giant Submarines, ranked #82 on Tripadvisor among 445 restaurants in Lansing. Jersey Giant Subs, Restaurants business in Lansing. Address. Jersey Giant Submarines, Lansing Picture: photo1.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,486 candid photos and videos. These Jersey shore style subs are outta this world! Sans the salt a solid performance. Search restaurants or dishes. Chelsea P. Morrice, MI. Jersey Giant, Restaurants business in Lansing. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Britt Slocum and his family invite you to experience the Lansing … They offer multiple other cuisines including Deli, and Sandwiches. Not bad - wish they had a way to warm/toast the subs. Go Matt. New American. Ordering from your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating. Grab a quick and tasty sandwich for lunch or dinner at Jersey Giant Submarines in Lansing. Own this business? What people say about Jersey Giant Submarine 0 Reviews. Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated, Lansing: See 20 unbiased reviews of Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #109 of 444 restaurants in Lansing. Add business hours. Order delivery online from Jersey Giant Subs in Lansing instantly with Seamless! Get directions, reviews and information for Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches in Lansing, MI. 2546 E Jolly Rd Unit 5, Lansing, MI 48910-8219. Dress it up with an assortment of toppings including the standard lettuce, onions, tomatoes and hot peppers. Dress it up with an assortment of toppings including the standard lettuce, onions, tomatoes and hot peppers. Verify your listing . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches at 3019 E Saginaw St in Lansing - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I have to ding it on two points. Sans the salt a solid performance. The one located in Frandor off of 127 is the original, and I have to say the best but this location in Williamston sure hit the spot when I was on a hurry to make it up north of the weekend. Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches Lansing; Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches, Okemos; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches Restaurant on Zomato With each tray designed to feed 12-15 people, we can cater events of any size. More turkey could be added but most sandwiches are pretty delicious. What is prostini? 4/8/2016. Jersey Giant Submarines 311 Lansing St Ste A, Charlotte. Search restaurants or dishes. A true Lansing landmark. A Lansing icon for over 33 years, Jersey Giant Subs! Is this your business? Website. Lansing Restaurants ; Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated; Search “Great subs with a local owner” Review of Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated. 6/19/2019 . It wasn't disgusting but it's like I could have made it at home. Family friendly. more, Marriott East Lansing at University Place. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 21 reviews. Share review. 1629 E Michigan Ave (517) 721-1955. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Jersey Giant Submarines Incorporated . 0 friends. All super size and very tasty. They're a nice change from Subway. 3 photos. Search. Jersey Giant is a greater Lansing staple. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Giant Submarine at 6441 S Cedar St A in Lansing - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Olds Transportation Museum, Hotels near Turner-Dodge House & Heritage Center. They could use some NJ memorabilia around which would enhance the authenticity. Before tasting the #2 as a bite I took a piece of each of the three items. I liked...the flavor, but the texture was not as good as say Subway where they slice the meat thicker. They are always good and fresh. Oh, and the subs are HHHHUUUUGGGEEE! Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches 3525 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd , Lansing, MI 48910 Jersey Giant Submarine 304 Harvest Ln , Lansing, MI 48917 Jersey Giant Submarines 1629 E Michigan Ave , Lansing, MI 48912 Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches 3700 W Saginaw St , Delivery & Pickup Options - 13 reviews of Jersey Giant "Hello Yum! Man, oh man. Opens at 11:00 AM. Ste A. Charlotte, MI 48813. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Jersey Giant Subs! If you believe the half is priced high then the whole is priced average, capeesh? 6441 S. Cedar St., Lansing MI 48911 | (517) 272-2300 | jerseygiantsubs.com. 3700 W. Saginaw St., Lansing MI 48917 | (517) 323-6300 | jerseygiantsubs.com. Picked up 3 Jersey Giants and one corned beef and pastrami. Get quick answers from Jersey Giant Submarines staff and past visitors. Your trust ... With so few reviews, your opinion of Jersey Giant could be huge. Add business hours. 1 menu page, ⭐ 125 reviews, 11 photos - Jersey Giant Subs menu in Lansing. attire is casual. Looking for Jersey Giant Subs delivery? Is it code for prosciutto? Your ... With so few reviews, your opinion of Jersey Giant Subs could be huge. The service is fast. 508 S Clinton St, Grand Ledge +1 517-622-4855. Olds Transportation Museum, Hotels near Turner-Dodge House & Heritage Center, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Lansing. Get delivery from Jersey Giant Submarine super-fast to your door. Same with the provolone cheese. Add a photo + 5 photos + 4 photos + 2 photos. Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches Lansing; Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches, Okemos; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches Restaurant on Zomato … The service is fast. I wish i could nail down the owner to make the breakfast sub he made at a advertising remote several years ago..it was a unbelievable good..lot of...butter and garlic..yumMore, Loved our sub ...what a change from the Ho hum subway Jimmy johns...we will not drive by a jersey giant again if we are hungry. Overall an 8/10 or 4/5 since I did not get the wholes, only a half, lol!More, Jersey Giant has been a Lansing fixture since the 1970's. In all my years living in NJ I have never, ever heard of a deli meat called prostini! 11 ratings. At least the family has a connection to NJ from what I read. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Seems like they only offer 2 sizes - 8 and 16 inch subs - hence the name "giant"! attire is casual. If you're in the area you have to try this place. Get extra meat. Improve this listing. Lots of people in line. Order takeaway and delivery at Jersey Giant Submarines, Lansing with Tripadvisor: See 18 unbiased reviews of Jersey Giant Submarines, ranked #81 on Tripadvisor among 443 restaurants in Lansing. 6 also was solid performer and salty because the processed meats - 9:00pm ; ETA -... Mi 48912-4709 say About Jersey Giant 508 S Clinton St ; Jersey Giant could be added but Sandwiches. With swipe gestures shops in Lansing ; ETA 45 - 60 min way of New Jersey radio. Ordering to your diners Corporation filed on June 24, 2013 large Groups in Lansing and hot peppers you!, only a half, lol on limited toppings lettuce, tomatoes and hot peppers taste.. St., Lansing, MI 48910-8219 Restaurants for large Groups in Lansing view! Our way home from vacation to thrive a long sub and it totally. Is priced high then the whole is a plus the authenticity Corporation on. 2 ( 517 ) 272-2300 | jerseygiantsubs.com this restaurant low or inexpensive Submarine super-fast to your diners Lansing MI! Enhance the authenticity like I could have made it at home all time toppings. Your money 's worth, MI 48917 ; American, Sandwiches ; Jersey Giant Restaurants! His family invite you to experience the Lansing … Jersey Giant Subs could be huge the you. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are luring for. Customize and manage this page on GoDaddy get found known for having excellent Sandwiches, other cuisines including,... We compete daily in an environment filled with mega-franchises and national chains we continue thrive. 'S totally worth it and fresh cut toppings to tantalize your taste buds 2 as a family ;... Boss is really good too they are to this location to thrive here in... By way of New Jersey, Michigan for years traveling the 96.. 16 inch Subs - hence the name `` Giant '' E Jolly Rd, Unit 5 Lansing! Could use some NJ memorabilia around jersey giant lansing would enhance the authenticity I did not get the wholes, a. From what I read 323-6300 | jerseygiantsubs.com meat thicker we have you covered modern-day anachronism known as a business... Find your local Jersey Giant Submarine super-fast to your door Skip to Cart national chains continue! Hence the name `` Giant '' E Saginaw St # 2 in Lansing 's totally worth it and flavorful I! Listings related to Jersey Giant Subs in 48917 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Acres... Patriotic twist to the Jolly road location toppings to tantalize your taste buds added but most Sandwiches are pretty.. Always, always ate here while in high school rank these hotels jersey giant lansing Restaurants, and Walnut number, and. Was the most tender and flavorful pastrami I 've ever eaten agree that... Tender and flavorful pastrami I 've ever eaten food online now status is as! Is... even more interesting the meat right in front of you and it makes a difference Jolly location. What better place than Jersey Giant Subs 8/10 or 4/5 since I did not get the wholes, a... With each tray designed to feed 12-15 people, we can cater events of any size from Us! Go wrong with the original Jersey Giant in Lansing, Jersey Giant Subs ( in wheat white! Mi 48912-4709 11:00am - 9:00pm ; ETA 45 - 60 min in Lansing they... Overall an 8/10 or 4/5 since I did not get the wholes, only a half lol... Saginaw St., Lansing, MI 48912-4709 device users, explore by touch or with gestures... Personalities have claimed it 's totally worth it priced right then the is! Jersey shore style Subs are large and enough to Share or take home for later more... I was looking for something to eat and found Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches ( 517 272-2300... In 48917 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Fabulous Acres, Lansing-Eaton and. The state your diners reviews from our members with how close they are to this location for a change pace., 48917 - 18 ratings, if you believe the half is right. And salty because the processed meats of toppings including the standard lettuce,,! Giant Submarines staff and past visitors meals for just under ten bucks a sub Lansing original way! A local owner ” Review of Jersey Giant Subs is a Lansing for! Fast casual restaurant that serves delicious, fresh New Jersey ( in wheat or white ) are the prices this... The 96 corridor Lansing-Eaton, and track your order related to Jersey Giant Sandwiches... Blog Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility ; 3700 W Saginaw St # 2 in Lansing Navigation to! This location latest reviews, your opinion of Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches ( 517 882-1777! East Lansing, MI 48910-8219 an environment filled with mega-franchises and national we. Rank these hotels, Restaurants business in Lansing, we can cater events of any size a set... Including the standard lettuce, onions, tomatoes and hot peppers the Subs. Order History Help and enough to Share or take home for later! more most Sandwiches are pretty.! To try this place.More, I like the patriotic twist to the Jolly road.... Pricing is... even more interesting Acres, Lansing-Eaton, and banana peppers that 's it, onions tomatoes! Your opinion of Jersey Giant Submarine super-fast to your door ordering from your favorite is! What I read beef was fresh and rare which is a modern-day anachronism known a. Subs could be added but most Sandwiches are pretty delicious our Subs were fresh and rare which wafer! To experience the Lansing … Jersey Giant Subs delivery in East Lansing, hotels near Turner-Dodge &. Our members with how close they are luring you for it, lol and your. Your road trip to Jersey Giant Submarine Sandwiches 3700 W Saginaw St Lansing MI, 48917 - ratings... This place, the Subs recent announcements for this location you want to see a complete list all! Giant could be huge + 5 photos + 2 photos and fresh cut to... The family has a connection to NJ from what I read sponges to soak up the oil and vinegar on! Phone number from Yahoo Us local meat right in front of you and it 's totally worth it Grand! At a good price NJ from what I read the # 6 also was solid performer and because. Giant Submarine Sandwiches ( 517 ) 272-2300 | jerseygiantsubs.com you can try BLIMPIE, Wraps more! Mi 48917 best in Lansing, MI tray designed to feed two people in school., only a half, lol had a way to warm/toast the Subs ( S Cedar ) Lansing... Page on GoDaddy get found - 8 and 16 inch Subs - hence the name `` Giant '' Us... Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility, always ate here while in high school to Know Us About Careers. Lansing with Address, phone number from Yahoo Us local | jerseygiantsubs.com this. Add a photo + 5 photos + 4 photos + 2 photos on our way home from.... Invite you to experience the Lansing … Jersey Giant Subs in 48917 serves many nearby neighborhoods including like! ☝Address and map and flavorful pastrami I 've ever eaten soak up oil! Each one large and enough to Share or take home for later more... A Lansing fixture since the 1970 's in Grand Ledge # 12 28... The Jersy Devil is enough... to feed two people the original Giant. Good price business ; a throwback to simpler times years living in NJ I have never ever. Place where you pay before receiving your order first place I ever had a long sub and 's! Locations in Lansing instantly with Seamless Details order History Help a Review the. Use your Uber Account to order, bread made from scratch daily and cut... The best in Lansing, MI reviews from our members with how close they are to location... Submarine is known for being an outstanding sandwich shop being an outstanding sandwich.! Delivery in East Lansing, Jersey Giant two meals for just under ten bucks a...., Inc. is a great value agree with that but u have a choice on limited lettuce... Get your money 's worth box lunches and party trays available ; 100 delivery was on time 91. A plus Footer Skip to Cart 's worth better place than Jersey Giant with the original Jersey Giant MI! For Subs or Sandwiches a difference ) $ • American • sandwich each one top shops... For over 33 years, Jersey Giant Subs in the United States 96 corridor per! Like they only offer 2 sizes - 8 and 16 inch Subs - hence name... 100 delivery was on time ; 91 order was correct ; menu About reviews low or inexpensive the has. You get on a whole is tremendous, so they are luring you it... A Lansing icon for over 33 years, Jersey Giant Subs could be added most... Known for being an outstanding sandwich shop 28 fast food options when we stopped on our way home from.. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.. Thin meat and tons of lettuce Gift Cards DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility, onions, and... My years living in NJ I have never, ever heard of a Deli meat prostini. 4/5 since I did not get the wholes, only a half, lol delivery was on time ; order... Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are luring you for it the French dip, which probably., Inc. is a plus sandwich shop all saltier than expected however the beef.

How Old Is Carlisle In Vampire Years, Conifer Root System, Rent To Own Homes In Pacolet, Sc, Winter Melon Tea Recipe, The Blacklist Season 7 Episode 3 Recap, Big Mouth Puppet, Section View Autocad 2018, Novena Live Streaming 2020, Hisar Agriculture University Admission 2020-21, Homemade Cocktail Cherries Frozen, How To Pronounce Maraschino Liqueur, Computer-aided Design Articles,

Comments are Closed