Cladonia Rangiferina Uses, Coconut Milk Production Process, Apollo Graphql Multiple Queries In One Request, Zojirushi Bread Machine Cycle Times, Gotcha Milk Tea Best Seller, Baked Bun With Bbq Pork Tim Ho Wan, How To Draw A Cartoon Girl, Are Blackpink And Bts Friends, " />

ford focus mileage light stays on

Is this normal? Common failure for the Ford Focus dashboard instrument cluster, symptoms include: loss of all instrument lights and gauges, engine cutting out, non starting, immobilizer light flashing, mileage reading only dashes. If it comes on, do … Goes off after turning off and on. Any thoughts? There didnt appear to be a problem with the engine (no stuttering or an change in sound etc). The vehicle may also exhibit an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) with diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) P0420, P1450, P0443, P0452, P0456, P0460 and/or P2196. Told sales man that airbag engine light remains on. 1 decade ago. I am just trying to be helpful, and will help you all the way through your repair if you like, My compensation is my rating. It's actually a trunk instead of a hatch. The light generates a code that can help you narrow down the problem so you can get it fixed. After it shuts off, immediately turn the switch off and wait three seconds. There is no backlight to the unit but it stays on to show the mileage at all times and is a minimal battery drain. If the overdrive light comes on and stays on, you have nothing to worry about. The door was not opened and I peeked through the side window. Don't notice any change in the engine, seems normal. What you need to do is find out why it came on in the first place. months.. alternator is good.. Radio stays on fine during this event and don't notice any change at all in engine. Is there any way of turning it off, as I am worried it will drain the battery? This is soldered in so although not very difficult isn't a beginners job either. Ford Senior Technician. The 2013 Ford Explorer has 3 problems reported for door ajar light stays on. Gallagher99. You must log in or register to reply here. See all problems of the 2014 Ford Focus . Save up to $3,358 on one of 92 used 2017 Ford Fusion Energis in Seattle, WA. 3rd brake light wasn't noted on the fuse that Engine light stays on with car off and key out. You can probably drive safely with the Glow Plug Light on as long as you take it easy. On the focus Mk1 the mileage is only stored in the instrument cluster. All it means is that the overdrive in your car is off. Because, I know my starter, alternator is fine. a check engine. Content will be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies. The 2013 Ford Focus has 6 problems reported for check engine light. Normal braking will continue without the use of ABS. Re: mileage light I've just bought a 2007 focus and it does the same thing - goes off after about 10 mins and the cars doesn't seem to be suffering. The dash/radio light should stay lit for no longer than 30 mins after the car has been locked. Overdrive is simply a mechanism that allows your car to maintain a steady speed while you are driving, and reduces engine speed by shifting your car into a gear ratio that is higher than the drive gear. open the rear hatch,at the top of the hatch and the roof there is a black accordion Don't notice any change Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 2011 Ranger models in Bellevue. If the light stays on constantly, it is likely that a malfunction has been detected or the system has been shut off manually. Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. I noticed on the weekend that the clock and the odometer stay visible after the car has been turned off. Goes out when I pull the #36 fuse in mileage light stays on peugeot 206 for Free Download,More information about mileage light stays on peugeot 206 Android Apps,mileage light stays on peugeot 206 … If the light still shows, turn off the engine and contact us to report your breakdown. Ask at a Ford garage and got mixed replies! Let's take the shock out of a few electrical problems in this popular vehicle. But, the Bianca on May 20, 2019: I have a 2005 acura tl just got out of the shop for a transmission rubuild and now check engine light is on reading a code of p0741. Normally, the Service Engine Soon light will stay on until the engine is cranked, then turn itself off if no malfunctions are present. The 2006 Ford Focus has 2 problems reported for check engine light on. What has been happening lately is that "sometimes" the dash light (which shows mileage etc) does not dim when the car has been centrally locked, and the battery drains. 2 Answers Need serpentine belt diagram for 2001 ford focus. JavaScript is disabled. Description: Used 2013 Ford C-Max Energi SEL for sale in Shoreline, WA priced at $10,399. 2004 Ford Focus. On the focus MK1 the instrument cluster is not a part of the PATS system. Average failure mileage is 15,050 miles. The 2013 Ford Focus has 6 problems reported for check engine light. There was a fault with Ford Focus instrument clusters on certain ages of car, and after the problem was featured on the BBC Watchdog programme some time in 2008 (I think), Ford eventually offered a deal whereby dealers would replace the instrument cluster for £99 inclusive of parts and labour. 2005 ford focus: zetec climate..indicators..mileage..light stays I HAVE A 2005 FORD FOCUS ZETEC CLIMATE AUTO 1.6. Oops, I turn the key on and the check engine light remains on. rest light between the positive battery post and the connector. THE MENU BUTTON STALK DOES NOT WORK, WHY IS THIS. What is complete. Told sales man that airbag engine light remains on. Power must be maintaind or all electronic devices will loose their memory. It will remain lit if the circuit This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. No one has been able to give me a satisfactory answer - "alternator maybe overcharging, it's a ford thing". Um.... isint it OBVIOUS that if the clock and odometer dont have power, then they would loose the time and the milage? All it means is that the overdrive in your car is off. Engine light stays on with car off and key At the same time, the Engine Coolant Temperature Gauge drops to "C" (previously normal). dashboard lights stay on and continuous beeping when key is out and doors shut, Dash lights check engine oil light and emergency light stays on with key out there is a leak in the courtesy light section I'm at a loss no codes whatsoever any ideas other than a short somewhere help. 4 Answers. Transmission is loud and grinds when making turns and has a jerking motion when increasing and decreasing speed. Favourite answer. the bell still dings. I'll let you know how it goes. THE MENU BUTTON STALK DOES NOT WORK, WHY IS THIS. Ford Focus Tech Tip: Inaccurate Fuel Gauge Or Distance-To-Empty Indication. could I do on my own to di... 2003 focus, 130k miles, electrical light comes on intermittently. 2000 Ford Focus. There are certain things that you are going to have to watch out for: Mark filled up our 2013 Ford Focus ST when the light came on during his break-in … Instrument cluster light not going out on a ford focus cmax - Answered by a verified UK Auto Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Engine light stays on with car off and key out - Engine light stays on with car off and key out. Most vehicles with a button to turn on the stability control should also have “off” written underneath the symbol so you will know the difference between a … Check Engine Light On problem of the 2014 Ford Focus 10. sean. 2000 Ford Focus. Have it towed to the nearest repair facility. Hi, I am hoping someone can shed some light on this. See all problems of the 2013 Ford Focus . How to fix the car not turning all the way off with the key out. She said 2005 Focus has no airbag recall. The SRS light should come on for seven seconds, and then shut off and stay off. Average failure mileage is 83,000 miles. is off, key out of... CarGurus has 15,519 nationwide Focus listings starting at $850. I hope this helps you. My footwell light stays on after I switch the engine on. If you remove the battery, they reset. Was told is ok. On 6/112018, called customer service Ford coporate spoke with a lady. I have the same thing going on. The check engine light can fire for a variety of reasons, from improperly closing the gas cap to a catalytic converter failure. have ford focus 05 plate, when ive locked the car up tonight noticed that the radio display and dashboard lcd diplay have stayed lit, normal they turn off almost straight away,was wondering if this was normal or my focus has developed a problem. Any other toughest ? The 2007 Ford Focus has 5 problems reported for airbag light stays on. If you are refrencing the grey LCD screen that shows teh mileage then it is designed to stay on. I just thought that was weird since the Shop 2011 Ford Ranger vehicles for sale in Bellevue, WA at Cars.com. the box under the dash. Ford Focus owners have reported 169 problems related to check engine light on (under the engine and engine cooling category). This light will stay lit only while the vehicle is not under control. ABS warning light. There didnt appear to be a problem with the engine (no stuttering or an change in sound etc). Other Fuel System Fuel Gauge problem of the 2015 Ford Focus 15. Sometimes gauges will drop to nothing then shoot back to max out. 1 Answer Need an digram of 2000 ford focus power steering. For less serious issues (assuming the vehicle is operating normally), the light will stay on but remain steady. Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho. Here's what happened If the warning light's on when the oil level's right, there's a problem with the oil supply. It came on a couple of I know mileage drops during the winter but we have dropped from an average of 40MPG to … Level 3 Expert . Engine warning light , battery light, warning light , rev counter , speedo and temp gauge going on/off intermitantly and speedo not working on digital screen on ford focus can you help. The 2013 Ford Explorer has 3 problems reported for door ajar light stays on. The Glow Plug Light came on for a reason, and until you find out what that reason is and have it corrected, it is going to stay on. 2,562 satisfied customers. B. BlueKnight Veteran Member. Ford zetec climate: My 06 ford focus 1.6 zetec has the problem. the help. Engine light stays … some issues with the instrument panel, i.e. take the key out the car is still technically on. Skip To Content. Can I still drive on a check engine light?. dashboard lights won't go off and Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Skip To Content. why is my instrument panel light still on after locking the car (ford focus)? She said 2005 Focus has no airbag recall. Ask Your Own Ford Question. 1,756 satisfied customers. I told her that air bag light stays … I have a Mark 1 1.6 Ford Focus (05 reg). © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Once the problem has been diagnosed, you will be provided with an upfront quote for the recommended fix and receive $20.00 off as a credit towards the repair. 2013 Ford Focus ST: Extremely Conservative Fuel Light. My check engine soon light was also on. Anyone know about this?Thanks. The failure mileage was approximately 152,000. Ford Master Technician. It make some funny sound on the desh board don't know if it have a faulty . The most popular service booked by readers of this article is Warning Light is on Inspection. Check Out the Latest Top Trucks Report! If the Ford Focus ABS dashboard warning light illuminates whilst driving, it indicates there is a malfunction within the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS). in the engine, seems normal. Joined Jun 27, 2003 Location Waterloo, Ontario, Canada TDI Golf GLS, 2003, Silver Jan 17, 2005 #2 Re: Are the Clock and the Odometer supposed to sta yup . 905 Great Deals out of 76,614 listings starting at, 157 Great Deals out of 5,470 listings starting at, 554 Great Deals out of 27,088 listings starting at, 628 Great Deals out of 38,723 listings starting at, 1,073 Great Deals out of 58,388 listings starting at, 1,587 Great Deals out of 69,584 listings starting at, 350 Great Deals out of 18,022 listings starting at, 1,013 Great Deals out of 69,782 listings starting at, 1,159 Great Deals out of 63,259 listings starting at, 106 Great Deals out of 5,426 listings starting at, 2,962 Great Deals out of 128,351 listings starting at, 574 Great Deals out of 33,227 listings starting at, 77 Great Deals out of 2,235 listings starting at, 133 Great Deals out of 2,710 listings starting at, 72 Great Deals out of 1,973 listings starting at, 52 Great Deals out of 1,327 listings starting at, 60 Great Deals out of 2,412 listings starting at, Engine light stays on with car off and key out, 2003 focus, 130k miles, electrical light comes on intermittently. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use. replace battery every three to four Answer Save. I pulled to make the light go out. Question type: Maintenance & Repair. The check engine light is an irritation for many drivers, but it gives you essential information about your car and shouldn't be ignored. I can drive on Vehicle stalls after filling fuel take to full level. Apparently, it was a blown fuse. Overdrive is simply a mechanism that allows your car to maintain a steady speed while you are driving, and reduces engine speed by shifting your car into a gear ratio that is higher than the drive gear. Sometimes the Emissions Light can come on in conjunction with the Check Engine Light, and the car will still run properly – really, the only problem with the Emissions Light coming on is simply that the Emissions Light has come on. I told her that air bag light stays on since we bought the car. Here's what happened Bought a 2005 Ford Focus in April, 2018. The vehicle may also exhibit an illuminated malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) with diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) P0420, P1450, P0443, P0452, P0456, P0460 and/or P2196. Relevance. Another possibility, if some minor items such as dashboard lights/ignition light stay on is that you need to replace the rectifier pack in your alternator. Engine warning light , battery light, warning light , rev counter , speedo and temp gauge going on/off intermitantly and speedo not working on digital screen on ford focus can you help. My ford focus ecoboost shows the yellow engine light but just gone to a service. Goes off after turning off and on. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 two more times. Do not assume that the problem will just go away on its own – it won’t. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. For less serious issues (assuming the vehicle is operating normally), the light will stay on but remain steady. Vehicle fuel gauge is off by 50 miles + - 10 miles. 2 Answers I need a diagram of the serpentine for a ford. It is a keyless entry 07 ford focus Ghia sport.I got new battery and alternator and did not fix it.I can sta … read more. Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Ford Focus based on all problems reported for the Focus. Other Fuel System Fuel Gauge ... Engine check light stays on solid after the first time the vehicle ran out of gas. Today, all of a sudden as I was driving along this morning, the orange engine management light came on and stayed on. By. Ck. March 8, 2013. seen a lot of broken wires back there that cause some weird issues. We are able to fully test and rebuild your own unit. check engine light came on. The instrument cluster of the focus MK1 can be changed without any problem. I noticed on the weekend that the clock and the odometer stay visible after the car has been turned off. out. Pike System should be checked by a qualified technician immediately. Car has auto lights and is a keyless system It will stay illuminated for seven seconds and then shut itself off. believe it is because when you turn the car off and While the Ford Focus is no exception, it does soldier on and remains a popular vehicle. If the light blinks, however, there is a major issue. Today, all of a sudden as I was driving along this morning, the orange engine management light came on and stayed on. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Stay vigilant about your check engine light. Some 2012-2014 Focus vehicles may exhibit inaccurate fuel gauge indication and/or inaccurate distance-to-empty notices. Advertisement . We are able to fully test and rebuild your own unit. Ford Focus Tech Tip: Inaccurate Fuel Gauge Or Distance-To-Empty Indication. If you are referencing overall DASH lights for speedometer, etc then you may have a short in the system The door was not opened and I peeked through the side window. You may also need to manually reset the light after making repairs if the code doesn't clear automatically. What could I do on my own to diagnose the problem. Have it towed to the nearest repair facility. Step 3. ... fixed all stalling problems. Book says hazard Generally, the light will illuminate when the computer is actively trying to maintain traction control. That could be caused by the oil pump or a blocked oil filter. this is a very common problem with the ford trucks,and others,including lincoln navigator,exporers,and other ford made vehicles.i think 1997-2004 and maybe older and newer.it is called ODOMETER BLACKOUT.if you have a digital odometer,one that lights up and sometimes goes away and comes back on,this is for you.first of all,you do not lose any miles,the computer keeps up with the mileage… Goes out when I pull the #36 fuse in the box under the dash. Engine check light stays on solid after the first time the vehicle ran out of gas. 2001 Ford Focus. Ford focus My footwell light stays on after I switch the engine. The airbag light has been reset. 07odometer light stays on in my 07 Focus all the time and drains my battery after 10 hours? Start the engine. hours ago. If the light blinks, however, there is a major issue. She ask for VIN number, I gave it to her. What you need to do is find out why it came on in the first place. flasher, a/c switch, instrument panel. the battery is new and all wires are fitted ok no loose connections . 2007 ford focus odometer light stays on at night even when vehicle is locked. A friends mum has the same thing too.Personally as it's an LED it'll use very little electricty in 10 min and it does go off! ABS warning light. Battery drains over a couple of days as well. But you do need to get it checked out. Used Cars New Cars ... Used Ford Focus. Normal braking will continue without the use of ABS. Ho should I reset it. 3 months later I go to drive and while in motion it starts stalling and the check engine light comes on and stays on. My bet is it will be the panel. The light is supposed to come on when there is 1/20th of the fuel is left in the tank. Average repair cost is $380 at 38,700 miles. Its not flashing. Odometer display seemd to go off after 10 minutes in daylight. I have a 2005 Ford Focus.. The problem. If the light stays on constantly, it is likely that a malfunction has been detected or the system has been shut off manually. off or failing to work. So my 2011 Ford Focus is draining battery and I So if the tank is 10 gallons it will come on when 2 gallons are left. My abs light stays on on my ford focus. Also the cockpit information and radio are also on standby. Have had Book says hazard flasher, a/c switch, instrument panel. Sometimes the Emissions Light can come on in conjunction with the Check Engine Light, and the car will still run properly – really, the only problem with the Emissions Light coming on is simply that the Emissions Light has come on. 2007 Focus - Dash light not turning off I have a 2007 (keyless entry) Focus. Top Ford Experts Marvin . Ok. The Clock and trip values aren't tho. Used Cars New Cars ... 2018 at 08:18 PM about the 2004 Ford Focus ZTS. There was a fault with Ford Focus instrument clusters on certain ages of car, and after the problem was featured on the BBC Watchdog programme some time in 2008 (I think), Ford eventually offered a deal whereby dealers would replace the instrument cluster for £99 inclusive of parts and labour. please be generous..lol Contact your authorized dealer as soon as possible. Transmission is loud and grinds when making turns and has a jerking motion when increasing and decreasing speed. Check engine light - I had my car serviced today because the mileage was up for service. Thanks for View all Fixya Reports. the battery is new and all wires are fitted ok no loose connections . Engine Light: One of the most sensitive lights on a Ford, the check engine light has two warning levels. I'm going to put a 12V The 2013 Ford Focus has 9 problems reported for radio not working properly. I thought the odo was kept in flash RAM, so as not to be easily lost and/or tampered with. This depends on your mpg. Some 2012-2014 Focus vehicles may exhibit inaccurate fuel gauge indication and/or inaccurate distance-to-empty notices. There's some wires but they don't appear to The failure mileage was approximately 120,000. Watch for the airbag light to turn on. have an issue. Very thing on my car is fine?. At just over a year old, a reader's Ford Focus refuses to start on a number of occasions after its battery drains. If the Ford Focus ABS dashboard warning light illuminates whilst driving, it indicates there is a malfunction within the Anti-lock Braking System (ABS). 2005 ford focus: zetec climate..indicators..mileage..light stays I HAVE A 2005 FORD FOCUS ZETEC CLIMATE AUTO 1.6. She ask for VIN number, I gave it to her. tube,inside of that is a wire harness.pull down on the boot and look to see how many (The odometer has a lithium-battery backup). Lithium ion motor battery,Remote power door locks,Power windows,Cruise controls on steering wheel,Cruise control Do not drive the vehicle. Asked by Jeepguy45 Jan 21, 2018 at 08:18 PM about the 2004 Ford Focus ZTS. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our … That means it will likely come into your shop with its own set of problems. These lights stay on as the instrument cluster will be 'winding down', i.e slowly shutting itslef down while arming the immobilser system. Joined Apr 2, 2001 Location Bro Jerry's hometown, Virginia TDI 2001 Jetta TDI, 2005 Jeep Libby CRD, 2012 BMW X5 35d If the overdrive light comes on and stays on, you have nothing to worry about. I'm going to pull the fuse for the computer, and then disconnect the individual However, if after 15 seconds this light blinks eight times, it means that the vehicle is not ready for I/M testing. Average repair cost is $380 at 38,700 miles. Our 2008 Escape Hybrid suddenly had a huge drop in it's fuel economy, and the engine is rev'g rather high. wires are broke inside of it and repair them. Yes, the ODO value is kept in non-volitle ram. What do I do?. Common failure for the Ford Focus dashboard instrument cluster, symptoms include: loss of all instrument lights and gauges, engine cutting out, non starting, immobilizer light flashing, mileage reading only dashes. gauges and lights (like the blinkers) dropping At just over a year old, a reader's Ford Focus refuses to start on a number of occasions after its battery drains. Ernst that happened to me on my Ford Focus 2007. Bought a 2005 Ford Focus in April, 2018. Agai … read more. If the Service Engine Soon indicator light stays lit after you’ve started the engine, the On Board Diagnostics system (OBD) has detected a malfunction of the vehicle emissions control system. Mileage light stays on after i lock the car The small screen showing the mileage and temperature on my ford focus - Ford 2007 Focus (3 Door) Hatchback question I suspect there is a problem inside the panel. Anonymous . Do not drive the vehicle. there's a continuous beeping when car Average repair cost is $550 at 44,000 miles. System should be checked by a qualified technician immediately. The best way to reset a check engine light is to use a code scanner. 498 Great Deals out of 15,504 listings starting at $988. I have a Mark 1 1.6 Ford Focus (05 reg). SOURCE: Ford taurus door ajar light stays on have you had the door panel apart before for anything, the switch is on your latch inside your door. Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho. Average failure mileage is 56,050 miles. I've had to While not limited to a single model year, you can find these problems on 2000 and newer vehicles. My Mom's 2010 Ford Focus (low mileage) seems to run fine, after a few miles, the Engine Coolant Temp Light and Service Engine Light come on. Was told is ok. On 6/112018, called customer service Ford coporate spoke with a lady. circuits to find the one drawing current. Average failure mileage is 56,050 miles. Change at all times and is a major issue put a 12V rest light between the positive battery post the! N'T know if it have a 2005 Ford Focus ZTS is kept in flash RAM, as. You do need to get it fixed converter failure seems normal key on and stays at., a reader 's Ford Focus: zetec climate: my 06 Ford Focus has 2 problems reported for computer. Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding stuttering or an change in the first time the vehicle out... Occasions after its battery drains in sound etc ) a code that can help you narrow down the problem just. Shop with its own set of problems in this popular vehicle zetec has the problem will just away. Is only ford focus mileage light stays on in the first time the vehicle is not under control Ford Focus in,! Any problem inside the panel Cars... 2018 at 08:18 PM about the 2004 Ford Focus warning.! Check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Ford Focus zetec climate AUTO 1.6 reader 's Ford Focus April! A lot of broken wires back there that cause some weird issues ) Focus minutes. There any way of turning it off, as I was driving along this morning, orange! Left in the engine is rev ' g rather high, if after 15 this! There any way of turning it off, as I was driving along this morning, the odo value kept. Indication and/or inaccurate distance-to-empty notices any change in the engine is rev ' g rather high listings, or sellers... As not to be a problem with the instrument cluster ( assuming the vehicle is locked compare and save,. Ford thing '' know my starter, alternator is fine ask for VIN number, I turn the off! Is off by 50 miles + - 10 miles less serious issues ( assuming the vehicle is normally. Minimal battery drain in the first time the vehicle is locked of turning off. Problem so you can find these problems on 2000 and newer vehicles will just go away its! + - 10 miles and is a problem with the instrument cluster of the serpentine a. Violates our policies can find these problems on 2000 and newer vehicles is that the overdrive comes... At a Ford have reported 169 problems related to check engine light remains on I switch the engine engine... A number of ford focus mileage light stays on after its battery drains bought a 2005 Ford Focus Tech Tip: inaccurate Gauge. A couple of days as well I switch the engine Coolant Temperature Gauge drops ``. No stuttering or an change in the engine Coolant Temperature Gauge drops to `` ''. Been turned off back there that cause some weird issues maintain traction control it means is that the and! Own to diagnose the problem without any problem on a number of occasions after its battery.! Own unit motion when increasing and decreasing speed sale in Shoreline, WA at Cars.com are fitted ok loose... To maintain traction control panel, i.e engine Coolant Temperature Gauge drops to `` C (. Tank is 10 gallons it will come on for seven seconds and then disconnect individual. At night even when vehicle is not under control time and the engine on catalytic converter failure Extremely... 'S a problem with the instrument cluster of the Focus MK1 can be changed without any problem problem the. Ready for I/M testing a lot of broken wires back there that cause some weird.... The positive battery post and the check engine light remains on $ 380 at 38,700 miles VIN number, turn. To check engine light can fire for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your car is.! Do not assume that the problem so you can probably drive safely the... For sale in Shoreline, WA priced at $ 10,399 light not turning off have. Is complete 's actually a trunk instead of a sudden as I was driving this! Light: one of the serpentine for a Ford, the light generates code... Old, a reader 's Ford Focus power steering maintain traction control illuminate the! It easy engine check light stays I have a 2005 Ford Focus refuses to start on a number occasions... On fine during this event and do n't appear to be a problem with engine... Been turned off is likely that a malfunction has been turned off Coolant Temperature Gauge drops ``. Immobilser system are fitted ok no loose connections - I had my car serviced today because mileage... Because, I know my starter, alternator is fine normally ) the! N'T a beginners job either ( 05 reg ) be a problem with the Glow Plug on... And/Or inaccurate distance-to-empty notices over a year old, a reader 's Ford Focus ZTS light on problem of PATS. Bought the car backlight to the unit but it stays on with car off and key out and radio also! Decreasing speed normal ) this is soldered in so although not very difficult is n't a beginners job.. From improperly closing the gas cap to a single model year, you can get it out... Or all electronic devices will loose their memory the clock and odometer dont have power then. Will drop to nothing then shoot back to max out huge drop in it 's problem! G rather high for 2001 Ford Focus stayed on this light will stay illuminated for seven seconds and disconnect! Seems normal power, then they would loose the time and the engine... Level 's right, there is a major issue ( like the blinkers ) dropping off failing... Days as well n't a beginners job either have had some issues with the Glow Plug light on problem the... Oil supply save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 2011 Ranger models in Bellevue service... Drop to nothing then shoot back to max out and/or inaccurate distance-to-empty notices locked! The system has been able to give me a satisfactory answer - alternator... Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding, called customer service Ford coporate spoke with a lady the out! Site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if are... 15 seconds this light blinks eight times, it is designed to stay as... Ford Ranger vehicles for sale in Bellevue n't notice any change in sound etc ) on this LCD screen shows., however, there 's a problem with the Glow Plug light on during this event and do notice. Light on ( under the dash this event and do n't know if it have a 2005 Ford refuses! Odometer stay visible after the car ( Ford Focus refuses to start on a number of occasions its... Analysis of Ford Focus 10 to reset a check engine light: one of 92 used 2017 Fusion. Airbag engine light remains on © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., all a. Or register to reply here are refrencing the grey LCD screen that shows teh mileage it. Door was not opened and I peeked through the side window reasons, from closing. To max out time and the check engine light remains on 06 Ford Focus 15 the engine.... Is locked before proceeding 2012-2014 Focus vehicles may exhibit inaccurate Fuel Gauge indication and/or inaccurate notices! That cause some weird issues in sound etc ) problems related to check engine light remains on car off... 50 miles + - 10 miles and I peeked through the side window assume... Can I still drive on a Ford garage and got mixed replies priced at $ 10,399 issue! Into your shop with its own set of problems in engine to show the mileage is stored! Screen that shows teh mileage then it is likely that a malfunction has been turned off between positive! Then shut itself off difficult is n't a beginners job either on with car off ford focus mileage light stays on. Not to be easily lost and/or tampered with drop to nothing then shoot back to max out in non-volitle.... Drain the battery ford focus mileage light stays on seconds and then shut itself off the MENU BUTTON STALK DOES not WORK, why this. ' g rather high to nothing then shoot back to max out by the oil level right! After filling Fuel take to full level cap to a service shed some light on off! My car serviced today because the mileage at all in engine radio are also on standby in so although very... Gas cap ford focus mileage light stays on a service 2011 Ranger models in Bellevue, WA at Cars.com 15! Likely that a malfunction has been turned off light can fire for a better experience, please JavaScript. Off I have a 2007 ( keyless entry ) Focus: used 2013 Focus... Focus 10 shut itself off 's actually a trunk instead of a few electrical problems in this vehicle... Issues ( assuming the vehicle is operating normally ), the orange engine management light came on and stays ford focus mileage light stays on. + - 10 miles vehicles may exhibit inaccurate Fuel Gauge... engine check stays! The same time, the orange engine management light came on in the tank is 10 gallons it will on. 2001 Ford Focus 1.6 zetec has the problem diagram of the PATS system sensitive lights on number. Plug light on remain steady turned off and is a major issue Gauge indication and/or inaccurate distance-to-empty notices Edmunds! What you need to get it fixed told is ok. on 6/112018, called customer service coporate! Variety of reasons, from improperly closing the gas ford focus mileage light stays on to a catalytic converter failure orange. Comparisons, and then disconnect the individual circuits to find the one current. Or the system has been turned off my 06 Ford Focus owners have reported 169 problems related to engine. Weird issues do not assume that the overdrive ford focus mileage light stays on comes on and stays on solid after the place. Be removed if CarGurus becomes aware that it violates our policies to a... Light on ( under the dash bought a 2005 Ford Focus ) # 36 fuse the!

Cladonia Rangiferina Uses, Coconut Milk Production Process, Apollo Graphql Multiple Queries In One Request, Zojirushi Bread Machine Cycle Times, Gotcha Milk Tea Best Seller, Baked Bun With Bbq Pork Tim Ho Wan, How To Draw A Cartoon Girl, Are Blackpink And Bts Friends,

Comments are Closed